Vote boost Suggestion

Sep 21, 2016
Hello, my name is IrishSpring and I simply want to give my input on how the server can encourage voting at a higher level as well as give back to those who do so more ardently than others. A feature that I have known to be effective is the "Top Voters of the Month" award. This is where the top x amount of voters get a special in game something or other for donating more than everyone else. The prize shouldn't be anything crazy, but it can be anything from X amount of runics, xp, etc... to a top donator rank or server store credit.

The purpose of this is to boost the players desire to vote more frequently which in turn allows the server to climb higher on the server rankings lists. That means more people will see it and more people will be interested in checking us out.

Thank you!

<3 your one and only Bar of Soap

CrocodileHax

The Reptilian Elder Moderator of Doom
Staff member
Aug 23, 2015
Freemason headquarters
www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com
WEBSITE
http://www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com/
Voting has already recently been boosted though
You can now unlock both the small and the medium SF backpacks at 125 and 250 votes [27]

May 31, 2015
I know the bags have recently been added but as soon as 1.11 comes out and shulker boxes get here the bags will be a bit on the non-necessary side. We could also do vote keys and vote crates. Staff can choose the rewards in the crates and each vote earns you a key. You then use the key and get a chance at a random reward from the crate. Just another idea to help encourage voters once the update hits <3

Deb

You better believe it
Staff member
Dec 21, 2015
I like this. I think it'd be cool if there was a reward to online players every time a certain amount of votes was reached. So say, every 100 votes for Runic, there's a party that gives everyone a few diamonds, or a key like cuppa said.. More people would vote, and they'd encourage each other to vote too. Just an idea ;)

HiggiMC

Staff member
Dec 22, 2015
I really like the key idea!!

HiggiMC

Staff member
Dec 22, 2015
That would be a cool incentive!! =D