Questions about /fix

tcrawdaddy

Jul 29, 2018
I had a problem today with giving gear to a new player. I was trying to give him some of my old gear that I had used /fix on probably (probably a month ago) and when he picked it up it went down to 1 durability so I tried to fix it with mending enchants when he tried to equip it it again went to 1 durability. I tried fixing it with diamonds he tried to put it on and it again went to 1 durability. I don't have any use for the items and don't want them anymore. I understand this is to stop donors from using /fix on other peoples tools but I can't give these tools to anyone else because I have used /fix on them previously and that doesn't make any sense to me. Is there anything that staff can do to help me with this problem. The only way I can think of fixing this would be for the person I'm trying to give gear to to donate to the server and use /fix on the tools binding them to his name.

HiggiMC

Staff member
Dec 22, 2015
I've noticed this problem as well, I'd definitely put this in the bugs channel on discord. If a staff member knows more about this, please reply :) Hopefully we can find a fix soon :)

Thanks for reporting it tcraw!

CrocodileHax

The Reptilian Elder Moderator of Doom
Staff member
Aug 23, 2015
Freemason headquarters
www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com
WEBSITE
http://www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com/
Contact an enforcer or higher and give them the items, and ask them to switch them out for working equivalents