Oops, uh, Hi.

johnnywaffles123

Preacher of Insanity
Jun 13, 2015
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Well hello everyone.
"oops", "uh", "hi" are very popular things I say in chat.

I've been on the server for about 25 days now, overall very nice experience. I decided to join the forums because reasons.

I'm a very talkative person, don't hesitate to converse with me.

I came to the server with my "fam", which is a shorted version of family. They're not actually my family, but they may as well be. Elinonya (formerly JJmyster22), The_King_Cacti, and Solunai are the 3 other members of the fam. We built a cozy little home in a swamp region.

During my time on the server, I managed to make top 15 in terms of balance, and am very generous. I've helped in a few big projects, two of which being SaviorFarms and Elinonya's "mini" parkour. I'm always willing to help anyone who needs a hand.

Me and Elinonya write books in our free time in game, we'd love for an official library to be opened where we could publish our books. It would be nice for people to read our silly, idiotic books about the fam.

I also managed to get a shop opened up. Me and Elinonya came up with the idea of having "sister" shops, where she would operate and own the aqua shop, and I would own and operate the magma shop. They're both really pretty, stop in some time :3

Now a little about me, I'm really into Indie, Pop, and metal music. Some of my favorite artists are Tegan and Sara, P!nk, Fit For Rivals, Icon For Hire, Lana Del Rey, and Paramore.

I play League of Legends, a free to play moba. I'm a mid/support main, and I'm gold 5.

I enjoy rhythm games, such as Rock Band (expert every instrument >.<), and even Crypt of the Necrodancer.

My favorite color is purple. <3

I'm 17 going on 18, and I live in Pennsylvania. (don't creep plz)

I used to play the drums in a band a few years back, we played about 15 shows, and even opened for Oleander.

I occasionally play some of my favorite songs in the Runic Paradise plug.dj, so stop in and jam to the music I listen to :3

If you want to know anything else, don't falter, ask any question. (unless it's weird because then I'll ignore you)

-Thanks for reading, John <3

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Nice intro! Good to have you and your fam with us! :)

May 31, 2015
I enjoyed your questions this morning and getting to know all the crazy things about people in game. You should hop on and dj Runic Radio a bit more often, haven't had the chance to hear your mixes yet <3 it's always a nice addition to the game and makes mining more fun.

P.S. I also have an unhealthy addiction to rhythm games lol well I guess it's healthy with all the hand, eye coordination and all. Maybe we should start a support group. :p

Jun 2, 2015
@The library portion, my town is already working on making room for a large library to do just that :)

johnnywaffles123

Preacher of Insanity
Jun 13, 2015
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
@cuppaginger yes, we need a support group to help with our addiction.

@HutmanGaming I know I'm excited :3 I can't wait to fill your library up with trash novels. <3

Elinonya

Jun 13, 2015
California
BAEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OH EM GEEEEE

Nice to meet you, I'm JJ!!!

(PS: Help me with the country club >:O )

Dec 14, 2015
You are so grown up now xD

johnnywaffles123

Preacher of Insanity
Jun 13, 2015
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Bet you didn't expect for me to be a mod+ when you were reading my intro xD

Crazy to think that once upon a time I was a player and not a staff member o.o

ChefCoast

Administrator
Runic Admin
Nov 16, 2014