Login Error

Micheall

Sep 26, 2016
Hi :D Its your friendly neighborhood Micheall ! Recently I was trying to log on to the server and I received this Error Message: Failed to connect to server Error occured while connecting to the login servers maybe they are down?
Are they down maybe for maintenence I saw a couple who were on a few inutes ago but after they had gone noone else has gotten on the server. Maybe just a slow day? Or else anyone else unable to connect. Really would like a respone thanks!

Attachments

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Runic has nothing to do with your login. Try other servers or lookup Mojang server status

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 29, 2015
Somewhere, Over the Rainbow, In another Dimension,
Somewhere, Over the Rainbow, In another Dimension, In space.
Micheall said:
Hi :D Its your friendly neighborhood Micheall ! Recently I was trying to log on to the server and I received this Error Message: Failed to connect to server Error occured while connecting to the login servers maybe they are down?
Are they down maybe for maintenence I saw a couple who were on a few inutes ago but after they had gone noone else has gotten on the server. Maybe just a slow day? Or else anyone else unable to connect. Really would like a respone thanks!
Btw i noticed you have a steam. Off-topic, I know. Mine is Cabelio Cometier. Might be Cabelio, CabelioCometier, or mister_c_7788. =D

Dec 29, 2015
suspicious message in the launcher when i connect:

[12:22:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to PLAY.RUNIC-PARADISE.COM, 25565
Sep 27, 2016 12:22:35 PM io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$TailContext exceptionCaught
WARNING: An exceptionCaught() event was fired, and it reached at the tail of the pipeline. It usually means the last handler in the pipeline did not handle the exception.
java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException

don't know how to shrink that...

Micheall

Sep 26, 2016
Holy crap I didn't expect to see any respones xD. So I am glad its not an issue on my end but I am able to connect to any other server. And I also tried to play on the server this morning. I was able to log on however me and anyone else that was playing were getting disconnected repeatedly. Also I noticed over the last few days the server was getting increaslingly laggy.

Micheall

Sep 26, 2016
Cabelio700 said:
Micheall said:
Btw i noticed you have a steam. Off-topic, I know. Mine is Cabelio Cometier. Might be Cabelio, CabelioCometier, or mister_c_7788. =D
If you want my steam you can have it however I am not on much and I mainly playing singleplayer games on my steam.

Dec 29, 2015
Dude. btw, thank Forge for the diagnosis on the issue.

Runic has apparently failed a security in mc, or...
Runic is down. Otherwise, brace for it...

RUNIC IS DEAD.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

btw wuts ur steam XD

Dec 29, 2015
(Continues)
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
O_Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Yea can't connect to the server, will take a look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Micheall

Sep 26, 2016
It's back up again thanks alot! Also thanks for helping the staff figure out the problem! :D

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Server is open again. Looks like more network issues.