List of Plugins, might need adjusting on some.

Dec 29, 2015
Somewhere, Over the Rainbow, In another Dimension,
Somewhere, Over the Rainbow, In another Dimension, In space.
I got a ton of plugins and suggestions to share.

First one, and QUITE relevant, is BannedWords. Who here has seen somebody talk rude, as in cursing, or abusing?
With BannedWords, we won't have to deal with it. You, if you're Rune, can choose lots of things. It can tempban if you say the wrong word 3 times, tempmute under same, you can choose how long, you can make none of that and just block word, just look for yourself:
https://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/bannedwords-block-any-wordsenten/

Now on to the 2nd.
I think that some of the staff would like this:
MorphHeads/iDisguise
iDisguise lets whoever owner(rune) allows to change shape, into...
Players they see
Mobs
Players that aren't even online
ANYONE
Find more info here:
https://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/idisguise/

MorphHeads is similar.
To anyone Rune chooses, with the skull of mob/player (no ender dragon thank goodness) they can transform, and be anyone they have the skull of.
More info here:
https://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/morphheads/

Now, on to a suggestion to complement one thing: The Borderlands.
Infernal mobs make special mobs, (hence the name) that are labeled Infernal, and are basically minibosses. They get special abilities, like teleportation and explosion breath, and can even be chickens, get special boosted HP, and can drop crazy things, default is enchanted random tools and armor.
More info here:
https://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/infernal-mobs/

I have a ton more, but I am too lazy right now :ugeek: :ugeek:

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Good suggestions...

We already have BannedWords functionality in our custom plugin. We just need to expand the word list probably.

We had a disguise plugin at some point but it was very sensitive to Spigot updates and wasn't very fun because it replaces your character with a dummy one... so there's a lag time between you moving and it moving. Overall it wasn't worth it.

Infernal Mobs we had at one point and seemed to cause a lot of lag. We will have simplified custom mobs running around in Borderlands starting this weekend.

/Rune

Cabelio700

Dec 29, 2015
Somewhere, Over the Rainbow, In another Dimension,
Somewhere, Over the Rainbow, In another Dimension, In space.
To not clutter up the forums, I am going to post here with my suggestions as much as I can.

Welp, here comes the suggestion bomb.

1: My Borderlands Mob Suggestions

I have 4 good mob ideas, all made for borderlands and should add some spice to da mix. The first one of the is the "Sheep-Clothed Wolf". It has 5 special abilities to throw you off guard. At first, it seems like an ordinary sheep. No name, no nothing. But if you elytra glide 10 blocks or more above it, it teleports and attempts to slam you down, giving negative jump boost, and usually insta-KOing. That will make for a difficult time, as many people rely on elytras now for transportation. Then, if you know it's not a real one, you might shoot a bow to kill it. Welp, if you do, you're scrooped as if you shoot an arrow within 8 blocks of it (just to make bows your worst option) it will disappear. It "goes underground" and comes back up under you, launching a volley of 24 arrows in a circle around it, and 2 shulker bombs. It, when it dies (at least the 1st time), will spawn 4 Goliath zombies around it, 4 Marauder, and 2 Shaman, and attempt to heal. If you can kill it, (it only has 5 hearts at this time) it will really die. If you can't, it'll get all of its health back. Then, finally, is the hardest part. It will die and summon 16 angry wolves to kill you. The last one standing will try and flee. That last one, if you kill it, will drop crazy powerful loot. Good for a rare boss who is not obvious, and very hard to kill.

Now for the 2nd mob. The "Bulletmoth" is a very hard to deal with enemy as well, but not as tricky. The bullet moth, if you throw an object or shoot an object, will go crazy (by the way it hides itself as a cobweb) and summon 20 bats. These bats shoot explosive fireballs to give you a terrible time. However, like ghast fireballs, you can knock 'em back to beat them. This is for those people who only carry a bow.

The 3rd mob is basic. The "Eternal PvP" looks like a random person on the server. If you walk up to it, get withing it's sight, or shoot it, it will randomly be struck with lightning and summon it's real form. It is really a zombie with a sword in one hand, a shield in another, the ability to throw dam pots, and has Enchanted Iron Armor withj Thorns 1, Unbreak 3, Prot 2, Depth Strider 2, Frost Walker 1, Resp 3, and Feather Falling 4. It also has a secret weapon, the one everyone will hate (I do even in real pvp), a knockback 50 stick. It will start using it when it's health falls too low. It's axe is Sharp 4 Unbreak 3 (unobtainable)Fire Aspect 2 (Unobtainable)Smite 5 (Unobtainable)Bane of Arthropods 5 (Unobtainable)Knockback 4 (Unobtainable) and Looting 3. It will also attack nearby other mobs when in it's fake form, using said axe. Axe has 0.001% Drop rate with no loot, 0.002% with Loot 1, 0.004% with Loot 2 and 0.01% with loot 3. Stick has 0.005% with no loot, 0.01% with loot 1, 0.02% with loot 2 and 0.05% with loot 3.

Now, for the one that isn't crazy powerful, the "Termite Nest". It is made to be decently crazy. If you dare break the block it has hid itself in, it will start smoking and making silverfish noises. Then, 5 seconds later, 10 silverfish and 1 buffed Endermite will jump out. The "Termites", or silverfish, do decent dam and are impossible to kill. The "Termite Queen", or the endermite, gets speed 1, jump boost 2, regen 2, resist 2, and weakness 127. The weakness is to make it not able to attack, for the next thing: it runs away. Yep. Just running away. You have to kill it or die to get rid of the termites. Otherwise they will eventually start flying, swarm around you, and insta-KO you. By the way, I forgot, they can break wood objects. Leaves, Planks, Logs, chests, armor stands, doors, except when inside a region, hinting that it's someone's base. If you kill the queen, you get all the stuff that was broken back. You also sometimes, will get a damaged elytra. With a small chance, you can get an enchanted one.

That's all the suggestions I have time for right now. More soon!
:ugeek: :ugeek: