Holidays 2016

johnnywaffles123

Preacher of Insanity
Jun 13, 2015
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Hey everyone!

Decided to make this thread so people could share what they did this year for the holiday, and maybe what they got as gifts. ;)

Me myself went to lunch at a friends house this year. All her family were there and they're super nice. They welcomed me and my grandma so it was super cool and pretty exciting. Mandi (irl best friend) got me a cool wooden mask, as well as a spooky looking surfer dude. On top of those, she got me sushi socks. They're basically long socks with a sushi design print. I have a mask collection, and I enjoy wacky socks so these were the perfect gifts for me. :)

My grandmother got me a bunch of art supplies. Between acrylic paint, to oil pastels, a palette, an easel, a bunch of canvas, some paint pads, pretty much anything that has to do with painting or drawing she got me. On top of that, I got a new sweatshirt and some sweat pants. And every year she gets me an angry cat calendar. It's basically pictures of grumpy cat with some hilarious quote on the picture. Like "Were you born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen." Anyhoo, pretty excited to see what I'm going to make with the art supplies. :)

I got my mom some stuff, my grandma some stuff, and Mandi some stuffs. :)
I got Mandi a scarf that has cats on it, to go with her gift from last year of a cat sweater. xD
I got my mom a necklace with an angel wing on it, as well as a bracelet that says "I love you to the moon and back" and it has a little crescent moon ornament on it.
I got my grandmother a book she was looking for, "Pax", and a bracelet that has purple shiny stones that make little flowers.

If people want I can get pictures of some of those things to show. Might be difficult for me to get pictures of the things I gave to Mandi and my mom (since they don't live with me), but I can 100% show off the art stuff and the bracelet I got for my grandma, as well as my mask collection and sp00ky surfer dude.

Anyhoo - I'm curious. What did yinz do this year and what kinda gifts did you give/receive? :)

Apr 30, 2016
kktwojingle.deviantart.com
TWITTER
kktwojingle
WEBSITE
https://kktwojingle.deviantart.com/
YOUTUBE
kktwojingle
That sounds so fun!! :O you should put up pictures of the stuff you got =D If you paint anything with that cool new paint set you should totally post it here on the forums [28]

For Christmas I got a buncha anime stuff

and a jingle pillow!! along with the worlds softest blanket lol some plush's and a few other goodys.

I made cuppa some corner bookmarks that look like some of her favorite things and some silly things like an ice cream cone with a face lol. I got rave a cool t-shirt and I made everyone a card [gift]

this month has been really busy! We saw Christmas lights at a garden, went to a parade, went to the aquarium and it was all so Christmas-y! its been very fun, and now we're all gonna pack up some snacks, visit family, and watch the new doctor who Christmas special together!

It was so cold outside this month, and now that Christmas is here its really hot outside x_x the weather here just can't make up its mind lol -
anyway I hope you've all had a happy holiday! [49] [0]

johnnywaffles123

Preacher of Insanity
Jun 13, 2015
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I was a little too lazy to get pictures of my masks and such, but I did paint something a few nights ago. I call it "Moonlight Valley Lake". It's kinda trash but I really like that tree and the shading on it and even the ground behind it and I spent a solid 4 hours on this just randomly mixing things together and blending things and stuff.

Also - the moon and some stars and other aspects glow under black lights do to my usage of neon paint in some areas. I like it :)

Attachments