Hello out there!

oGeyra

Jun 20, 2015
Michigan
Hey everybody, I'm oGeyra

My actual name is Jake. I'm 19, and employed by my local state government to develop software and hack things, in addition to providing IT support to the department. I'm trying to get back into minecraft after about a year's hiatus, so please bear with me if I ask silly questions (inb4 "back in my day...") :). I'm a pretty easy-going guy, I love working with redstone and making efficient farms/grinders. Sorry if I accidentally break the economy.

There will be some days when I'm not on at all, as I'm working full time as well as attending university. However, I'm usually free on the weekends. I play a lot of League of Legends (same display name on there, "oGeyra"), and am currently ranked Bronze I (after only 13 or so games, for those of you who are curious).

It's nice to be back :) I look forward to playing with you all!

Oh, and I'm /ready.

Elinonya

Jun 13, 2015
California
Haha scrub. I'm Silver V :p (I'm kidding, they're practically the same)

Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy the server, make lots of friends, and try Elinonya's miniparkour.

ChefCoast

Administrator
Runic Admin
Nov 16, 2014
TWITTER
ChefCoast
Hey welcome to Runic Paradise! Just a heads up about grinders. We do not allow zombie pigman, iron golem, or enderman grinders to not "break the economy."

Jun 2, 2015
Welcome to Runic Paradise! Feel free to ask as many questions as you want. If I'm not on to answer them I'm sure someone else will happily answer them. :D

oGeyra

Jun 20, 2015
Michigan
Coastar said:
Hey welcome to Runic Paradise! Just a heads up about grinders. We do not allow zombie pigman, iron golem, or enderman grinders to not "break the economy."
Thanks for letting me know! On another server, players were allowed to purchase spawners, and then pay extra to have it customized. I was the first person to get an iron golem spawner. Things kinda went downhill from there.

Oh, and I forgot to mention. My old username was friend_of_buyer, so if any of you recognize that from another server, holla at me!