Duras77

Apr 6, 2016
Brooklyn, MI
sirj77.wordpress.com
WEBSITE
http://sirj77.wordpress.com/about/
YAHOO
jasonsha77@ymail.com
Hello. I found this server on the minecraft-server-list site, and thought I'd try it out. I had a list of 7 picked out, narrowed to 2, and the webpage for this one just gave me a better impression. lol
I'm a 38yo single guy from lower Michigan. I've been playing Minecraft since, 1.6.4, right before 1.7.10 came out, mostly modded in some form or other. With 1.9 being out, I thought it was time to try out vanilla again, and wanted to try out a nice server. The bit I've been on so far, I think I could like it here. :) Sandbox survival games are more my speed now days, I don't have the reflexes I use to have to make fps fun. [52] [22]
If anyone wants to know more about me, I have a blog page, in my profile. Cya in game.

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Welcome aboard Duras!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChefCoast

Administrator
Runic Admin
Nov 16, 2014
TWITTER
ChefCoast
Welcome! Here we have a vamped up survival feel. Hope you enjoy it!

KasperJax

Staff member
Mar 30, 2015
www.twitter.com
WEBSITE
http://www.twitter.com/KasperJax
Welcome to Runic! Hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions about things in game, just ask. :)

May 31, 2015
Welcome Duras. We are a great family here, we keep chat friendly and have players of all ages. My husband and I discovered this server about a year ago and have loved it ever since. Rune and the rest of staff keep adding in new things all the time. Slimefun will be updated in a few weeks as soon as their update goes live and there are some other surprises in store for the near future as well. We have plenty of jobs to choose from, faiths to earn some cool spells and unlock some pretty awesome items and if you just prefer to build and mine well of course there's plenty of that as well =)

Hope you have a great time and as the others have said give us a holler if you need anything. Welcome to Runic! [wave]