Greetings minecrafters, hello from cuppaginger

May 31, 2015
Hello all, it's ginger here and I wanted to take a minute to pop in and get to know you all.

Hmmm so I guess I should share a bit about myself. I'm married to Geekdadrants (15 years in December, sheesh just saying that makes me feel old!) He's the big goober that got me hooked on Minecrack. We've been gaming together for years now, going from one rpg to another. We started off in Tibia, way back when and this game reminds me a bit of the old gaming days. We played WoW until we just felt like there wasn't anything left to do, and we tried Everquest, the list goes on but we feel like we've found a good home here.

I'm new to the game, only been playing a few weeks but I've been learning with the power of google, the wiki, and youtube. All hail the mighty trifecta. I've got the basics but don't know much about the codes we can use, the ranks, etc. I've been doing that surviving thing so I've been a bit busy avoiding the zombie hordes. Once I get a good home base set up I'll be out and about exploring more. I've used the spawn and home codes to get to the portals and back home but haven't been to check out the games, cities, or shops yet.

When I'm not mining I'm a homeschooling mother of 3. I'm a retired graphic designer. I love sweet tea and english tea. I'm a redhead and a book nerd (-O.O-) and I love to sculpt small creatures (dragons, angels, the odd wizard or fairy, etc.) Aside from that I have Lupus so I might have days where I can't log in due to doctors or just a flare up causing me to miss out on the fun.

I think I've rambled on enough. I look forward to seeing you all ingame! [wave]

Pluvi0

Apr 2, 2015
Wait, you mean it IS lupus? I thought it was never lupus...

Anyhoo, welcome and have a jolly nice time on Runic Paradise!

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Welcome ginger! Good to have you.