Faith Swords

Jul 31, 2015
This is only my opinion but, the faith swords, especially the 'Devoted' faith sword, is pretty expensive and bothersome to make, and only a 9% chance of leveling your faith by one is not worth the effort or resources put into making the sword and it often takes way too long to level up to the level you want, not to mention how they shatter and you need to make an entirely new sword. My suggestion is that the 9% mark is boosted to either 10%, 12% or even 20%, what do you think? Should the devoted sword be boosted? Thank you.

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Hi Max,

One of the goals of the faith swords is to create a place to put materials... to burn them up and use them. I want swords to shatter so new ones are created. The devoted sword has a MUCH smaller chance to shatter than the other swords.

The chance to level up is only 9% so you need to kill a lot of mobs to get the faith level. I will not increase this since most players kill mobs in farms or other places where the player faces no risk. Making this any higher is just trivial and way too easy. This is also why the swords break, so you cant just sit at the spawner farm and get your faith to max with one sword.