• So and So

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Ill recommend/ resubmit for Rune, signing Cabelio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cabelio700

Dec 29, 2015
Somewhere, Over the Rainbow, In another Dimension,
Somewhere, Over the Rainbow, In another Dimension, In space.
This is Cabelio700 here, wanting to shout out my ideas for RunicFaith. It's a bit ranty, but stay with me.
First, I want to express one of my BIGGEST ideas. Faith TOOLS. Like, faith sword, they have to do something to earn faith. But, this is a good idea. Picks and axes are a must, though. For the pick, I'd just make it so you'd have to mine for faith. I mine a lot, so, no probs here. [22] [22] [22] [22] [22]
It would be more expensive, and less likely to break, but useful for non-combatees like my bro, TheObsidianPick3. It would (in my idea) use 1 dia block, 1 emerald gem, 1 iron block, 1 gold INGOT, 1 lapis block, redstone block, and 2 Gold Picks. Next, the (should be) SUPER expensive Faith Axe. It is a combo of the sword and pick. Fight enemies, or break trees. But, as I said, more expensive. 1 diamond axe (still turns to gold) 2 Diamond blocks, 1 Emerald BLOCK, 2 GOLD BLOCKS, 1 LAPIS BLOCK, and 1 Redstone block. Both would be hard to break, but VERY useful. I hope you get this. [24] [24] [24] [24] [24] [24] [24] [24] [24] [24]

My next idea is an entirely new faith, Adept (or something like that). Adept means able to do many things. This would be rank 2 Faith, and for Master and above. You need to have mastered every other faith to use it. It would have good parts from every faith, but take a LOT longer to get abilities. Like, Level 9,001 for max, with all SF items. Also, with all armor buffs. That would be AWESOME. But, it would take FOREVER too. This would be the ultimate faith. But, it would be the hardest, as it comes with debuffs. For example, it gives you slowness and weakness 1 to start, but as you level up, you learn to get past that with speed, strength, and superabilities like a super shockwave that tears the arena apart that comes with Earth, or, for Tech, a Hyper Thunderstorm that strikes in a circle around you. Even with wind, a Fowl Uppercut that homes in, and launches all entities all the way, 100 blocks up. These abilities drain ALL hunger, but would be worth it. These would be available to the respective Faiths, but all to Adept. Also, Adept Faith would turn of in a PVP area, so, that wouldn't be TOO op. Other superabilites are things like: A Healing Ring for Water that spawns, giving quick health to people who haven't hit you in the last 120 seconds. Next, a Heavenly Rise for Aether, giving levitation for 20 secs and weakness 4, as well as slowness 4. You are given levitation, but no other debuffs. Nether Faith would get Rise Of The Underworld. They spawn 2 ghasts, 2 zombies, 2 wither skellys, 2 pigmen, and 2 magma slimes. They all attack the character that the cursor is on. Next, for Fire, the Frisky Fire, which does one of 2 things. 1: Lights your opponent on fire with lightning and spawns tnt while erasing effects, and finally giving slowness 255. OR, Lights you on fire, clears your effects, and gives you slowness. For Moon, Full Moon, which gives you regen 5 for 5 secs, spawns 10 angry wolves, and a charged creeper at the enemy's location. For Sun, Drought, which takes away opponents positive effects, lights all opponents on fire, and disables opponent armor. Once again, Adept takes them all home. Just an idea. Hoping a staff will answer me soon. [24] [24] [24] [24]
[28]
Oh wait, one more thing: You can COMBINE with partners to get CRAZY effects.
If I forgot a faith, let me know and I'll add their SuperAbility. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Apr 30, 2016
kktwojingle.deviantart.com
TWITTER
kktwojingle
WEBSITE
https://kktwojingle.deviantart.com/
YOUTUBE
kktwojingle
i think just haveing faith swords is good cos it needs to take you a while to max faiths or you would beat them all way to fast but thats just my opionion [15]

johnnywaffles123

Preacher of Insanity
Jun 13, 2015
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Rune has some cool ideas for a faith update. But we appreciate the ideas. ;)
I will leak that we've been discussing more ways to level faith and possibly more faith items.
(This will come way later down the road though, not in the works right now)

Apr 30, 2016
kktwojingle.deviantart.com
TWITTER
kktwojingle
WEBSITE
https://kktwojingle.deviantart.com/
YOUTUBE
kktwojingle
staff vr player was awesome it went on all day and in the end staff won [38] but it was so fun and realy funny go look at it wen you have a chance like everyone joined in

Th3D0ctor

May 6, 2015
I'm not sure about tools, but a faith that requires mastery over all the others might be cool.

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Th3D0ctor said:
I'm not sure about tools, but a faith that requires mastery over all the others might be cool.
This, and Cab's "Adept" idea above (kinda), are the intent for the Stars faith. But not ready to implement just yet.

Th3D0ctor

May 6, 2015
Cool. I'm excited for Time to open up. I'm going to be all over that. Then maybe we can have a rank called "Lord" sos I can be [Legend] TimeLord TH3D0CTOR :)

ChefCoast

Administrator
Runic Admin
Nov 16, 2014
TWITTER
ChefCoast
Sorry but that will not happen. I tried really hard to get Lord as a rank when we were chatting then and rune said no.

Cabelio700

Dec 29, 2015
Somewhere, Over the Rainbow, In another Dimension,
Somewhere, Over the Rainbow, In another Dimension, In space.
Coast and rune. I want to emphasize my SuperAbilities. They weaken you after, and take all hunger, but are POWERFUL. Think they are a good idea?

ChefCoast

Administrator
Runic Admin
Nov 16, 2014
TWITTER
ChefCoast
That's for rune to decide. I don't code

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Will keep it in mind when I update the faith power stuff.