TWITTER
kktwojingle
WEBSITE
https://kktwojingle.deviantart.com/
YOUTUBE
kktwojingle
My favorite shows are alot of Animeeeee, Doctor who and star trek! [28]

May 31, 2015
I love all kinds of shows, but my current favorites are Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Elementary.

I like random cartoons like Adventure Time, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, etc.

I'll also admit I like game shows like Minute to Win it, Family Feud, and Idiotest [24] [26]

I'm also a girly reality show watcher. Shhh! did I just admit that... fine I'll admit it. I love anything art, fashion, or dance related. I sometimes torture Rave with episodes of America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, and his absolute favorite!!! Dance Moms. Not really, I have to watch that one on my computer with my headphones because he hates Abby Lee Miller. I'm ok with that, the key to a good marriage guys is a laptop, comfy chair, and a good set of headphones lol

And while I still love Star Wars I have to admit I'm more of a trekkie [13] I love everything from Next Generation to the more recent shows. Never got into the original show though.

And I have to leave with one of my favorite quotes from Sherlock

Speedybeep

May 1, 2016
YOUTUBE
Speedybeep
My Favorite show Would have to be Star Wars...now if where just talking just tv shows in particular then mine would probably be the Star Wars the clone wars tv show,You know the one disney unfairly canceled when it bought star wars. [38] But yea that would be mine

johnnywaffles123

Preacher of Insanity
Jun 13, 2015
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Yeah, I'm super trash and my favorite TV show is Grey's Anatomy.
Also really enjoyed Heroes and the mini reboot they just did.
I watch supernatural on netflix sometimes when there's nothing else to do, I'm pretty far into that (Like season 10 or 11?)
I watch game shows/contest shows/drama shows all the time as well. Anything with real people competing or stirring up drama just gets me going xD

As for cartoons and anime,
Scooby Doo is literally the best. All of it. lol
Madoka Magica (or however the title is) is probably my all time favorite anime. Though I have watched DeathNote/Bleach/Inuyasha/Soul Eater/(a few others that I can't remember right now? ;x) Not a full fledged weebling yet, but who knows. xD

May 2, 2016
my fav show is steven universe i like the theme song [music] [40]http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/We_are_the_Crystal_Gems

__TARDIS__

Dec 14, 2015
I love uh lets see Doctor Who it is so awesome!

__TARDIS__

Dec 14, 2015
cuppaginger said:
I love all kinds of shows, but my current favorites are Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Elementary.

I like random cartoons like Adventure Time, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, etc.

I'll also admit I like game shows like Minute to Win it, Family Feud, and Idiotest [24] [26]

I'm also a girly reality show watcher. Shhh! did I just admit that... fine I'll admit it. I love anything art, fashion, or dance related. I sometimes torture Rave with episodes of America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, and his absolute favorite!!! Dance Moms. Not really, I have to watch that one on my computer with my headphones because he hates Abby Lee Miller. I'm ok with that, the key to a good marriage guys is a laptop, comfy chair, and a good set of headphones lol

And while I still love Star Wars I have to admit I'm more of a trekkie [13] I love everything from Next Generation to the more recent shows. Never got into the original show though.

And I have to leave with one of my favorite quotes from Sherlock

i love all the shows you said apart the ones you said after I'm also a girly reality show watcher.