johnnywaffles123

Preacher of Insanity
Jun 13, 2015
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Hm, that's a tough question.

One of my favorite things to eat are mandarin oranges. Those are super tasty c;
I'm also a sucker for anything chinese take-out. Especially General Tso's ;D
I really enjoy Sushi as well. ;)
Favorite dessert would have to be either cheesecake, or strawberry pretzel jello (I actually eat all of it whenever someone makes it ;x)

Deb

You better believe it
Staff member
Dec 21, 2015
Unpopular opinion: Cheese is disgusting.
I don't really have a favorite food, I'll probably enjoy it as long as it doesn't have cheese on it!

As for desserts, I loooove apple crisp! And ice cream. Even together sometimes ;)

ChefCoast

Administrator
Runic Admin
Nov 16, 2014
TWITTER
ChefCoast
There is too much stuff to decide from so, Im just going to list the last delicious treat I made. Rhubarb muffin with strawberries, basil sugar, and 100 year old balsamic.

May 31, 2015
Coastar said:
There is too much stuff to decide from so, Im just going to list the last delicious treat I made. Rhubarb muffin with strawberries, basil sugar, and 100 year old balsamic.
Show off lol stop making me hungry -.-

hmm so my favorite food would have to be sesame chicken or some great home made lasagna and favorite dessert at the moment would be sweet potato pie. I hate that the only time of year we can find it around here is in the fall =( Other then that I love cheesecake, and swiss chocolates, my dad is an engineer that works with a swiss chocolatier and he always brought us home the ones they couldn't package and sell (the ones that weren't perfectly shaped, etc) it was truffle heaven <3

Th3D0ctor

May 6, 2015
That comment leaves you wide open for some really fun comebacks Coast, but I will leave it be. [1]

I don't really have a favorite food, but my wife's cooking is good no matter what it is, so I eat well all the time. She just made a whole roast chicken the other night and it was so good. So I will go with that. [ok]

Speedybeep

May 1, 2016
YOUTUBE
Speedybeep
Mine would have to be a big homemade Lasagna,the Lasagna is really good by it`s self but then the next day we scramble the leftovers and add extra tomato sauce
Sooooo Goooood [40] [knife]