Server Review

johnnywaffles123

Preacher of Insanity
Jun 13, 2015
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I watched the entire review to just to see how other people think of the server.
I'm very very very glad that you two really enjoy it. All the very kind comments actually almost brought tears to my eyes.

If either of you have any questions about anything - feel free to ask in chat. As you guys know we're all pretty friendly and we'd love to answer your questions. :)

Sorry about there being no tech faith signs - I sort of slacked on that >.< Everytime I go and try to write something I hit massive writers block. I'll try to get some signs drafted up soon and have them there shortly :)

Apr 30, 2016
kktwojingle.deviantart.com
TWITTER
kktwojingle
WEBSITE
https://kktwojingle.deviantart.com/
YOUTUBE
kktwojingle
I'm So Happy You Guys Liked Runic [13] altho if your gunna make a secend video on it i think graves are disabled cos they found a problem if you die in the air your grave will be invisable and you cant find it {cos if you died wen graves are on all your item's will go into a grave}

so its off for a bit till they find a fix for it, so that just means you can start saveing souls and you don't lose any items till its back up so its a win win :p [15]

HiggiMC

Staff member
Dec 22, 2015
Thank you for choosing runic as we really enjoy you being here =) I thoroughly enjoyed the review and love how you are making a series on runic paradise! If you ever need anything or any help just hit me up with a /m HiggiMC!

Lady_EJ

PenguinHax
Staff member
Dec 4, 2015
The videos great ! ;D =D

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G903F met Tapatalk