Samuel_3rd Introduction

Jun 19, 2016
Texas
Hello, my name is Samuel and I am 27 years old. I am married with a little 4 year old boy named Zach. I have been gaming since I was 5. The first game that I ever beat without cheats was Super Mario Bros 3 for the NES. [49] I love playing the guitar and I am trying to learn the violin but I'm finding out that I really don't have time like I used to. My drink of choice on any day at any time of the day is coffee hands down. I mean, I have even been considering having an operation done so I have coffee in my veins in stead of blood. But I cannot find a doctor that will preform the operation, oh well. Anyways, I have been playing Minecraft for a little over 2 years now and I love playing online with other people that just want to have fun and build and explore together. Lastly, I have recently begun to put videos up on Youtube and have been having a blast with that! So if you would like to come join me on my adventures please check out my channel. Thanks for allowing me to join the server and I am will to contribute any way I can. Let's have some fun!

ChefCoast

Administrator
Runic Admin
Nov 16, 2014
TWITTER
ChefCoast
Welcome to the server and forums Samuel!

Deb

You better believe it
Staff member
Dec 21, 2015
You sound like a great person, Sam! Glad you could join us. I'm really liking your channel too!

Welcome to Runic ;)