Introductions

Battletude

Apr 8, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am Battletude and I've just joined Runic-Paradise. Boy does RP have a lot of /commands. ;o)
I do hope to have fun on the server and that people will bare with me as I don't play online a lot. I hope to make some friends and see many amazing builds as well as build a few amazing projects or at least they'll be amazing to me anyway. I've come to enjoy looking at all the creativity that is just flowing into the projects that are built in Minecraft.
If anyone ever sees me in game and wonders why I play as a female character in game, it's because my daughter has seen fit to hi jack my account and i do not know how to change it back. Do feel free to offer assistance with this issue if you like.

Thanks

Battletude

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Welcome aboard!! Yes we do have a lot of plugins and commands... if you have any suggestions on how to make it better or simpler I'd be happy to hear them!

Thing1A2

Flowers are the Earths way of laughing
Staff member
Apr 7, 2015
Welcome :) if you do want to change your skin go to http://www.minecraftskins.com/ pick your skin and download it. You will then have to go to https://minecraft.net/ log in and tell it that you changed your skin, pretty simple process really :) If you need any help just let us know! Enjoy Paradise Battletude *PS love the name XD*

May 31, 2015
Welcome Battletude! [wave] (I know I'm a few days late lol)

We do have a lot of commands here, but we also have tons of helpful players and staff if you ever need any help don't be afraid to just ask in chat <3 It can be a bit daunting in the beginning learning about ranks, jobs, faiths, etc but it adds a new level of fun to the game and gives you something to work towards on those days where you just don't know what to do. I'm one of those that just wants to master them all lol

If you want to check out some great builds you can always head into our creative contest area. (/games 8) We have a Spring Garden contest that's just about to end (April 15th) but you have a few days to get in on that if you're a quick builder or you can just check out the current builds and wait for the next contest to come around.

Look forward to seeing you ingame [15]

Th3D0ctor

May 6, 2015
Welcome Battletude. Enjoy the server. Although I take breaks from Minecraft from time to time. Runic is the only server I play on anymore. Its a great place to make your online home. :) Feel free to hit me up if you need any help in game. [wave]