Hi y'all

Elinonya

Jun 13, 2015
California
Hey guys [13]
I've been on the server for a while. I was JJmyster22 before, and now I'm Elinonya. My hubby, johnnywaffles123, and I play on this server a lot. Anyways, just doing a formal forum introduction. If you guys need anything, ask me! Though I can't guarantee that I will actually be able to help you. Anyways, you all need to check out Aqua_Shop, Magma_Shop, and of course my beautiful, wonderful, one-of-a-kind, small, miniature parkour that I built with the assistance of my husband. I regularly update it with new features (this week I implemented slime block jumps and an underground area with more parkour, swimming, and a maze). The rewards are plentiful and great, but if you cheat I will know.

Anyways, nice to meet you all!

Ok! Additional information. I just re-read this and realized it's all just shameless advertising lmao. I'm seventeen, going on eighteen and attending junior college (or I will be in a few months). I joined Runic with my fam (johnnywaffles123, Solunai, The_King_Cacti, and occasionally ROJER33 joins) because of an incident on another server. My hobbies include making money, ice-skating, cooking, reading, drawing, singing, writing, and playing games (such as League of Legends, a free MOBA, No More Room in Hell, and obviously Minecraft). Ok, I have a lot of hobbies so I'll just list those for now. I also enjoy long walks on the beach at sunset and pina coladas in the hot tub ;) I used to live in Vietnam, and I just moved back to the States a few months ago as well. There's a lot more to know about me, so feel free to message me. I mean, it's kind of weird if you just message or mail me something like "Hey let's be friends I saw your forum post" but do it anyways because I get that awkwardness. I'll probably make fun of you. I mean, that's a pretty stupid introduction. This whole thing is stupid. I feel pretty stupid. Ok, well, bye.

-Elinonya [cake]

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Nothing wrong with some advertising ;) and welcome!!

May 31, 2015
Hello Elinonya, I've seen you around in game but it's nice to hop on here and get to know everyone a bit better <3 we can be stupid together lol
Hope you, Johnny, and the rest of the fam have a wonderful week :)

Lots of cookies,
Ginger

herbykit

Feb 5, 2015
Heyo Elinoya, I'll be sneaking around your parkour a bit... I am right next door :D