Hero's Heroic Intro

Lord_Heroicus

Staff member
Mar 22, 2016
The 7th level of an overlapping subspace commanali
The 7th level of an overlapping subspace commanality. (Jk, i live in Masdachusetts)
Hi, I'm Hero. I'm 21 yrs old and have been playing here since late 2014. Like Luke Skywalker, I live on a small island in the middle of nowhere....on the server at least. In real life, I live in Massachusetts. I was born there and moved to North Carolina for a while, and worked as an usher in a movie theater. But my fam got sick of the heat so we moved back to Massachusetts. I like to play small jokes on people, and unleash my inner Loki. I hang out in dubtrack a lot, mainly playing Lindsey Stirling and Paramore, and the occasional goofy video. I started playing MC in mid 2012, on the classic servers. I hopped around on a few survival servers, and the occasional pvp/factions server, one of which I had Mod Rank for a short time until the server was shut down. Then I was introduced to Runic, and found the best server in MC.
Btw Kasperjax is my sister, in case you didn't know. (And yeah, I already did this but it was a few yrs ago when i was nooby and didn't say anything about myself)

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Thanks for the intro Hero! Glad to have you here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk