Faith Prayers

May 31, 2015
Hello all =) I was wondering if all faith prayers were stacks of 15 items. I know the sun for example requires 15 x potato, 15 x melon, and 15 x carrot. It can be a bit of a pain to get stacks of 15 exactly. I was thinking how about stacks of 16? You can right click on a full stack to split it in half (32) and you can right click on those to make stacks of 16. It would just make the prayers go a bit faster if they could be split quicker.

Just an idea =) It's so good to be back! [13]

CrocodileHax

The Reptilian Elder Moderator of Doom
Staff member
Aug 23, 2015
Freemason headquarters
www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com
WEBSITE
http://www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com/
Well you could always take 4 items off your stacks and then do the same trick to get stacks of 15.
It's one extra step but not that big of a pain.

I wouldn't mind changing it to 16 either though.

May 31, 2015
I did find out that if you put a pile of 15 of each in the bottom right of your inventory, you can then stock your bags with full stacks and it will just keep pulling out 15 until you're out of items. (hopefully that makes sense to others lol)

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
I think our plugin right now just looks to make sure you have a stack of the right amount in your inventory but then just takes what it needs from your overall inventory. I should revisit how that works, I know it's a pain :-/

First, getting graves back :)

May 31, 2015
Graves are definitely a bigger priority! <3 I was just making an observation from praying through the sun faith, it's not too bad now that I know you just have to have one stack with the correct amount. My hands can handle that lol That way you can still load up your bags with a ton of them without having to do a lot of extra running back and forth.

Thanks Rune! [0] [15]