Autonomous Washer

AtaGuler

Oct 11, 2016
Can we please get access to this?

Let me explain my request

Automated Washer does exactly the same thing except it only has 2 spaces for dusts.
Having only 2 spaces makes using the automated washer absolutely useless.
Yes it is automated but at best you get 2 dust types and at worst you get stone chunks.
The main difference is the Autonomous version you can output the results to a chest that way you actually get all of the dusts.

Even if this has to be a max Tech faith unlock or something like that I think it would,be good to have it.

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Will consider this :)

AtaGuler

Oct 11, 2016
Thank you :)

I also noticed the Automatemic Smeltery requires the Ingot factory to make which is something that isnt available just a heads up.

AtaGuler

Oct 11, 2016
Another possible idea is have a donator pack that unlocks some of the more hard core machines and items... I know I'd definitely get it :)

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Okiedokie...

So it looks like slimefun replaced all autonomous machines with electric machines in the 4.0 update. This means instead of slapping an autonomous machine against a chest for some automated crafting... you need to make use of the tier 4 energy/electricity and cargo management stuff.

The electric washer is already enabled and Ata has it working, so we're all good there.

The electric ingot factory was disabled based on it being a bit too strong for our survival ruleset. Since you can't built the electric smeltery without that, I'm also disabling that during the next restart.

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Electric smeltery will be re-enabled after next restart... it cannot be built but it can be bought and used via /shop.
I've updated the help text on the item in the guide to be more clear on this.