Story Mode

Th3D0ctor

May 6, 2015
Hey so I was thinking the other day, does anyone remember the castle that had quests in the old games section? I never got a chance to play any of those but was always checking to see if they had gotten updated. Is this still a thing, or does no one manage those anymore? What would people think if I were to volunteer to create something along those lines? Would anyone be interested in doing something like that with the RPG elements and a story line? Just a thought....What do you think Rune?

Dec 14, 2015
I also talked to rune about that he said they might not do any maps at all D:

johnnywaffles123

Preacher of Insanity
Jun 13, 2015
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
CrocodileHax actually has a really fun project he's working on that will go there to put something in there. :)

I'm pretty certain that if you wanted to create something for it we could work something out ;D

Apr 30, 2016
kktwojingle.deviantart.com
TWITTER
kktwojingle
WEBSITE
https://kktwojingle.deviantart.com/
YOUTUBE
kktwojingle
yea i was wondering about what that place was for a while and i don't know what its for?

Th3D0ctor

May 6, 2015
Absolutely Johnny. I will try to hit him up in game if I see him, but let him know I would love to help out. [24]

__TARDIS__

Dec 14, 2015
johnnywaffles123 said:
CrocodileHax actually has a really fun project he's working on that will go there to put something in there. :)

I'm pretty certain that if you wanted to create something for it we could work something out ;D
Yea i love helping the server! i would love to help with the builds