SlimeFun enabled?

PartyPvP

May 31, 2016
I think that slimefun add ins such as the the jetpack, different types of armor and weapons should be enabled.
Reason 1: allowing all of the slimefun add ins will allow players and force players to spend more time on the server to achieve their goals of getting the best stuff in the game.
Reason 2: The server will be more challenging and exhilarating when players can use different armor and use new items
Reason 3: Then plugin fully enabled will set the server apart from other servers
Reason 4: The new tools in the plugin will allow players to achieve their goals quicker also making player work harder
Reason 5: Then the added machines will also allow players to have fun and effectively achieve their goals
Reason 6: 79% of the members said they would like to have slimefun fully enabled

I hope these reasons can sway your choice to fully enable slimefun.

CrocodileHax

The Reptilian Elder Moderator of Doom
Staff member
Aug 23, 2015
Freemason headquarters
www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com
WEBSITE
http://www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com/
Gonna have to 100% disagree on this one

We're not advertised as a borderline modded server
The overpowered items make the game significantly easier with multiplied inventory space, level 10 enchanted gear and access to flight.
I wouldn't know but I'm willing to bet there are so many servers with SF fully enabled.
Clicking on a fence post 4000 times isn't exactly fun and in my opinion often comes close to item duplication.

Where did you get the 79% from?
I've already seen someone ask for names of regular players on the server in order to fake a petition to get something from SF enabled so had to ask :^)

And for extra content on the server we quite recently got skyblock, which should certainly provide you with the challenges you're looking for [24]

rollie123

Jan 26, 2014
I think Slimefun is pretty fun and entertaining. Some things can be quite crazy, but with the "amazing" new updates in Minecraft itself, any player can already fly, I've seen people doing it already. I would personally like additional inventory space and other items along the line because when building or mining, having to port back and forth constantly can be kind of boring.

If people do not like Slimefun, no one is forcing them to use it either. I know the argument incoming would be "Well they won't have the good gear that everyone else will". Answer to this is buy it. There's tons of people with extra Runics and since the prices on literally every item is now dirt cheap, might as well make a use for the money somehow.

PartyPvP

May 31, 2016
CrocodileHax said:
Gonna have to 100% disagree on this one

We're not advertised as a borderline modded server
The overpowered items make the game significantly easier with multiplied inventory space, level 10 enchanted gear and access to flight.
I wouldn't know but I'm willing to bet there are so many servers with SF fully enabled.
Clicking on a fence post 4000 times isn't exactly fun and in my opinion often comes close to item duplication.

Where did you get the 79% from?
I've already seen someone ask for names of regular players on the server in order to fake a petition to get something from SF enabled so had to ask :^)

And for extra content on the server we quite recently got skyblock, which should certainly provide you with the challenges you're looking for [24]
What skyblock is challenging xD

Deb

You better believe it
Staff member
Dec 21, 2015
There have been whispers of adding in some of the GPS and energy gadgets in the future, so sit tight for that ;)

A lot of the items are disabled because they either:
A) Make the game too easy
B) Can bypass the land protection regions
C) Could cause lag or problems

It isn't worth ruining the game for other people just so a handful of people can have some extra gadgets. If you are looking for a challenge, like Croco said, Skyblock has 100 challenges being implemented, and it's not easy to get to the top.

You can still have fun without those extra items :)

Apr 30, 2016
kktwojingle.deviantart.com
TWITTER
kktwojingle
WEBSITE
https://kktwojingle.deviantart.com/
YOUTUBE
kktwojingle
i agree i dont think it should be fully enabled but 1 thing i realy want enabled is the backpack it will give some more space in your inventory and it would look so cool wearing a backpack <3 cos i have to go back and forth mining dumping stuff in a chest and the backpack would make it a lot easyer but if it makes it to easy then it shouldent be added :D

CrocodileHax

The Reptilian Elder Moderator of Doom
Staff member
Aug 23, 2015
Freemason headquarters
www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com
WEBSITE
http://www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com/
Also there already is a backpack.
All you need is an ender chest and a silk touch pickaxe.
Out of inventory space? Place your chest down and chuck your items in. Break the chest with your silk touch pickaxe and you get the chest back unharmed, rather than the 8 obsidian blocks you'd get without silk touch.
75% more inventory space just like that. All vanilla too :^)

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Just to add onto this old thread now - I have gone through most of the slimefun tiers and added additional options (while hiding anything disabled to reduce confusion). So, based on the time of this post, there is a lot more Slimefun to enjoy now. :)