Runic Paradise Economy Project

mikuneko

Administrator
Runic Admin
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
So I'm building my own mall shop but i wanted to have a complete list of every item in the game and a price for it. so what do i do? SPREADSHEET! yep, i've listed every item in the game on this spreadsheet so far (no blocks yet, still getting there) and i've gotten quite a few prices in (mostly based off of magma mall and imall prices) however, there's still alot of items that arn't being sold commonly that i'd still like to price. so here we are, the runic paradise economy project. i want you guys to take a look at the spread sheet, if you can find a reasonable price for something or are just good at estimating, lemme know! i wanna finish this up and make it public so we can have a reference for everything if someone wants to know what to sell/buy it for.

of course all number are estimates right now and there's probably cheaper/more expensive prices for some things out there. so lemme know if i priced something too low or too high ok?

happy pricing people~

(all prices are for single items not bulk prices)
Economy Spreadsheet Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nF3TdGYR1wNlPhoArtW_Prv61VAiM3bRePiEFvfm47s/edit?usp=sharing

Nov 19, 2015
The Library
Nice spreadsheet Miku its a very nice guide for a side project I'm doing

Also it might be nice to note that some items really don't hold any value like Salmon and Clownfish as they don't provide much hunger and could not be sold in comparison to Fish with how rare they are to catch and Clownfish holds an even lower Utility since you cant cook it for experience in the Chef job

mikuneko

Administrator
Runic Admin
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
i'm aware that salmon and clownfish have no real need but i can't do anything without it being 100% complete so they're only really there for reference if FOR SOME REASON someone wanted to buy them. and you never know, rune might make them needed for a faith or something later on. so i'd still like to gauge a price for em

Nov 19, 2015
The Library
with how rare they are to catch I see no reason to not put them at the same price as clownfish if not 20% less

HiggiMC

Staff member
Dec 22, 2015
I believe rollie buys clowfish in antimarket... might be wrong but when he did he bought them for 1k