RP Faith Prayers & Powers Guide

May 31, 2015

Below you'll find the information for each Faith here at Runic Paradise. First we have a video of the basics from the awesome Johnnywaffles123. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7KsL-NmSOM&feature=youtu.be

In this post you'll find a list of each faith ability and the items needed to pray to each. Each prayer earns you one faith skill point. Karma can be earned by promoting Ghost players and completing some of the mazes in the games area.

In addition to prayers you can raise your faith by attacking monsters with any of the three faith swords. These can be made with the items pictures below. Place them in a crafting table in any order to create your new faith sword.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or ask us in game. =) Happy Minecrafting!

Prayer of Fury - 15x Carrot, 15x Potato, 15x Melon Slice

Prayer of Sunlight - 5x Sunflower, 3x Daylight Sensor, 2x Karma

Sun Powers
50 - Solar Power (2% chance to empower player when dealing damage to monsters during daytime)
100 - Slimefun Warrior Talisman (the ability to craft and use the sf warrior talisman)
150 - Sunflare (2% chance when receiving damage to set nearby monsters on fire during daytime)
250 - Slimefun Ender Warrior Talisman (the ability to craft and use the sf ender warrior talisman

Prayer of Silence - 10x Spider Eye, 1x Blue Orchid, 10x Brown Mushroom

Prayer of Moonlight - 1x Clock, 3x Ender Eye, 2x Karma

Moon Powers
50 - Celestial Healing (1% chance to heal player when dealing damage to monsters during nighttime)
100- Slimefun Knight Talisman (the ability to craft and use the sf knight talisman)
150 - Lunar Calm (1% chance when receiving damage to stop some monsters from attacking player during nighttime)
250 - Slimefun Ender Knight Talisman (the ability to craft and use the sf ender knight talisman)

Prayer of Heat - 1x Lava Bucket, 3 xBlaze Rod, 10 xFlint

Prayer of Destruction - 3x Fire Charge, 2x Karma

Fire Powers
75 - Volcanic Fury (chance to have attack power buffed while dealing damage)
150 - Unstable Embers (chance to explode on receiving damage)

Prayer of Serpents - 1x Compass, 1x Water Bottle, 20x Cooked Fish

Prayer of Sirens - 3x Pufferfish, 1x Fishing Rod, 2x Karma

Water Powers
75 - Protective Bubble (chance to gain absorption when receiving damage)
150 - Arctic Frost (chance to slow nearby enemies when receiving damage)
225 - Deep Wader (right click with glowstone dust in water to spend 2 levels & gain water breathing for 10 minutes)
300 - Slimefun Water Talisman (ability to craft and use the sf water talisman)
375- Slimefun Ender Water Talisman (ability to craft and use the sf ender water talisman)

Prayer of Protection - 10x Cocoa Bean, 15x Sugar, 10x Bone

Prayer of Jewels - 10x Brown Clay, 10x Brown Wool, 10x Brown Glass Block, 5x Jack o Lantern, 2x Karma

Earth Powers
75 - Earth's Bounty (use glowstone dust on stone blocks to spend 2 levels searching for gems)
150- Slimefun Anvil Talisman (ability to craft and use the sf anvil talisman)
250 - Slimefun Ender Anvil Talisman (ability to craft and use the sf ender anvil talisman)
375 - Slimefun Seismic Axe (ability to craft and use the sf seismic axe)

Prayer of Wind - 16x Snowball, 16x Hay bale, 16x Gunpowder

Prayer of Renewal - 20x Vines, 5x Cobweb, 2x Karma

Air Powers
75 - Healing Breeze (chance to regenerate you and nearby friends/wolves when receiving damage)
150 - Tempest Armor (chance for a storm to strike your enemies when wearing full gold armor & attacking monsters)
275 - Slimefun Wind Staff (ability to craft and use the sf wind staff)

Prayer of Darkness - 32x Netherwart, 32x Soul Sand, 16x Gold Nugget, 10x BlackBanner

Prayer of Doom - 2x Ghast Tears, 5x Blaze Rod, 2x Karma

Nether Powers
100 - Vampirism (chance to steal health when killing a monster)
200 - Netherborn (receive increased health and resistance when in the nether)
300 - Slimefun Lava Talisman (ability to craft and use the sf lava talisman)
375 - Slimefun Ender Lava Talisman (ability to craft and use the sf ender lava talisman)

Prayer of Light - 3x Piston, 16x Ender Pearl, 32x Sugar, 16x White Clay

Prayer of Glory - 1x Jumping potion, 1x Gold Boots, 2x karma

Aether Powers
100 - Graceful Steps (chance for swiftness when you take fall damage)
200 - Gravity Flux (chance to send your enemies to the heavens when you attack them)

Prayer of the Forest - 40x Dark Oak Leaves, 20x Acacia Saplings, 64x Dirt, 32x Bonemeal

Prayer of the Wild - 1x Bow, 32x Cooked Beef, 1x Water Bottle, 2x karma

Nature Powers
75 - Slimefun Crook (ability to craft and use the sf crook)
200 - Locust Swarm (chance for area-of-effect damage over time when your arrows hit a monster)
300 - Forest Armor (chance to summon wolves & poison attacker when receiving damage and wearing full leather armor)

Prayer Info Coming Soon

Tech Powers
100 Slimefun Nightvision Goggles (ability to craft and use the sf nightvision goggles)
200 Slimefun Hazmat Suit (ability to craft and use the sf hazmat suit)
300 Slimefun Infused Magnet (ability to craft and use the sf infused magnet)
400 Slimefun Teleporter (ability to craft and use the sf teleporter)

More Info Coming Soon

More Info Coming Soon

Thing1A2

Flowers are the Earths way of laughing
Staff member
Apr 7, 2015
Where was this when I was setting up my shop?! Thanks a lot Cuppa, looks good :D

May 31, 2015
I just noticed that you can access the tech faith through the faith menu, and can see the powers through the allpowers command so I'll add those in later this evening. Just missing the prayers for that one to be finished =)

May 31, 2015
I was wondering which values were correct for the swords, the ones I used were from the tooltips that show when you hover over the crafted blades in game but noticed Coast has different numbers here on the forums. Let me know which ones are the correct ones and I'll update if it's needed =)

3% Chance of leveling faith & 60% Chance to shatter for the 1st
6% Chance of leveling faith & 30% Chance to shatter for the 2nd
and 9% Chance of leveling faith & 15% Chance to shatter for the 3rd

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
They changed at a certain point in time... always go with what the tooltips say. :)

Th3D0ctor

May 6, 2015
Wow. Such a beautiful guide. I think we need to have something like this put together for the basics for the server and post it on the main website for new users. It seems like they don't visit the forums right off the bat until they are directed here.

Dec 14, 2015
WOAH! Thats awesome cuppa! you did a great job!