Operation giant smiles, arrows, clocks?

Nov 19, 2015
The Library
Most of the second set of platforms have been finished and started putting up some rough outlines since the original model I found out I messed up a bit cause of the fact its a circle and did
not take into account some decimal dimensions sooooooooo IM GONNA WING IT hahaha though I do like the idea of not going by what my model shows cause it allows me to put up some
more cosmetics like a water fall in the back (not fully loaded for some reason)

Attachments

Nov 19, 2015
The Library
More work has been done.

1. Most foundations have been set
2. Main building has been put up
3. Storage has been moved
4. Market is in the works

still in need of regular help if willing some main idea I have planned and have been working on which I can also use help on are as follows

1. Finishing Main Buildings (hallowed)
2. Make a Power Plant (to use SF Teleporters and Cargo as well as to power a public furnace system if rune add the electric furnace)
3. Make a Museum (its to catalog current and future staff as well as display rare or event items like enchanted blocks and contest items)
4. Classified (sorry I don't want copy cats right now before I get it up aka Deb XD I don't know why but every time I think up a project about a week later Deb starts making it)
5. Cargo Bank (still figuring out but its basically going to link every plot owner to there own bank from there plot without taking much space)
6. etc.

Payment right now is a bit of a problem in runics till I go though my stash and start selling stuff but should you want payment I will in close time give said payment

Nov 19, 2015
The Library
Moved away from foundation building for awhile since I ran out of qwarts (OH NOES ARMAGEDON IS HERE) roughly 8 Double chests have been used thus far and I'm in the works of
messing around in Slimefun with Tardip to make some parts that will be needed in the future and to see if I can go about the build aspect differently (right now the only way I see if the qwarts plants which I'm working on planting quite a lot though its time consuming with the need for 16-karat gold

Also if you've looked on the livemap ive started laying out grass on the platform I plan to do it for a few levels mostly the bigger ones to fill space with greenery and trees

Nov 19, 2015
The Library
Construction is back in motion after a long delay from a few things including. Lost of inspiration, Family, etc.

However to keep things going im going to start just building the frames to the buildings with each level being focused on each week when i have time.

:Will add a photo later:

Nov 19, 2015
The Library
you may have noticed the colored frames
Light blue - My personal buildings for the city (aka Slimefun Power station/shops/brewery/etc)
Dark blue - Player shops/workshops
Pale- Players choice may it be a house or shop

other colors for later on will be

Black - Central Hall
Yellow - Classified
Green - Public Building (mainly public smelters or post offices,etc.)
Purple - Player Storage Buildings
Gray - Guild/Clan/Party Related Buildings (I plan for make use of the [Trade] sign shops to give people minors quests for rewards)