Hi I'm Xandrow

Xandrow

Oct 6, 2016
Hello guys, I'm new here and my name is Xandrow.

I like this server so far, and I plan on to play here for a while. I easily get bored of Minecraft, so I hope this server can bring me back into minecraft! I joined the server because I saw it on the Minecraft server list, and I wanted to give it a try! I haven't played minecraft since 1.8 released or so, so yeah... There's alot of stuff about Minecraft that I need to know and the thing that I'm most excited about is the elytra wings or whatever they are called!

I hope to see y'all on the server, and Im looking forward to making friends :)

HiggiMC

Staff member
Dec 22, 2015
We are so excited you decided to join! We hope you make many friends =) Welcome to Runic Paradise

johnnywaffles123

Preacher of Insanity
Jun 13, 2015
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Welcome aboard! If you have any questions - whether it be about the newer minecraft stuff or just our server stuff in particular, we have a wonderful player base and staff team that are always willing to help :)

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Welcome, Xan! We've got some fun special stuff on top of the Minecraft changes like elytras, should be plenty to learn and have fun with! [24]

Xandrow

Oct 6, 2016
johnnywaffles123 said:
Welcome aboard! If you have any questions - whether it be about the newer minecraft stuff or just our server stuff in particular, we have a wonderful player base and staff team that are always willing to help :)
xXx_Higgi_xXx said:
We are so excited you decided to join! We hope you make many friends =) Welcome to Runic Paradise
Rune said:
Welcome, Xan! We've got some fun special stuff on top of the Minecraft changes like elytras, should be plenty to learn and have fun with! [24]
Thanks for the nice welcome guys! :D

Lady_EJ

PenguinHax
Staff member
Dec 4, 2015
Welcome to runic (srry I'm kinda late with responding to this)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G903F met Tapatalk