ban or whatever it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill200

Jul 20, 2018
I just joined after to years after finding the server again and It said I was banned under invest idk what I did it doesn't even say what I did

CrocodileHax

The Reptilian Elder Moderator of Doom
Staff member
Aug 23, 2015
Freemason headquarters
www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com
WEBSITE
http://www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com/
Then I am happy to inform you that your ban is absolutely permanent and will never be lifted, due to severe misconduct on the server.

bill200

Jul 20, 2018
CrocodileHax post_id=7242 time=1532367744 user_id=487 said:
Then I am happy to inform you that your ban is absolutely permanent and will never be lifted, due to severe misconduct on the server.
wait wat misconduct?
I haven't been on in years cuz my account got hacked so I stopped playing Minecraft until like 2 weeks ago
cuz I been mostly playing gta v so idk if the hacker went on and greifed but I dont remember doning any -*misconduct maybe u could give me a shot cuz I can assure u that I would not do any misconduct

Apr 9, 2017
omg no offence i know i shouldn't be taking part in this but that is the one of the worst yet most common excuse people have to use. Dude at least accept it and say sorry for whatever you did

bill200

Jul 20, 2018
chiefslayer post_id=7244 time=1532464655 user_id=966 said:
omg no offence i know i shouldn't be taking part in this but that is the one of the worst yet most common excuse people have to use. Dude at least accept it and say sorry for whatever you did
no I mean really contact Mojang they will tell u that my account was hacked

johnnywaffles123

Preacher of Insanity
Jun 13, 2015
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I say this quite a lot on ban posts, but I'll repeat it again.

You're responsible for your own account, regardless of if it was hacked or not. We as a staff team only have an account name to go off of, there's not a personal name or a face to it in these situations. You can't prove that it wasn't you, and I can't believe that it wasn't you.

The actions associated with your account are actions that... quite frankly... don't belong anywhere. You've been cited and investigated multiple times for inappropriate conduct towards females in particular. This ban is permanent. No ifs, ands, or buts.

I'm sure you'll be able to find a different server to play on if you're actually being sincere about someone else using your account, but if it was you, I hope you've learned a little bit of respect for other people and gained a little bit of self dignity.

I'm locking this post, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.