Hey there!

Dec 27, 2016
Hi, all!
I'm fawns in game and my name is Tea. I joined Runic last week with my friend slyveon and together we've already got a cute little claim on the border of a dark oak forest (named Deerwood)!

Currently my claim members include: slyveon / MyNameIsGadda / AntleredPrince / Gloopmiester as a guest to the claim (? think that's how you spell his name!)

The server has been fantastic so far; the staff are attentive and respectful. I really like Thing, Enzem, Rune, James, and Gloop. Y'all are awesome! Gloop and Enzem were both incredibly attentive and helpful when Slyveon and I were first starting out, so thank you guys again for kickstarting our experience on Runic.

A bit about me:
I love in-game building [I've built most of the buildings in my claim] and animal husbandry. I've been playing Minecraft since I was 15 (circa 2011) and it's still my favourite game. I play too much Minecraft (usually modded, but I'm enjoying the perks of 1.11), Overwatch, Stardew Valley (modded), ACNL, Terraria, & Starbound (modded). Hit me up if you wanna swap battle.net usernames or steam usernames to play together! I work M-F as a manager at a fair trade clothing store (I really love my job!) so I'm usually on Runic once I get off work (7pm PST) and as much of the weekend as I can when I'm not spending time with my partners.

Last but not least I'm most comfortable being referred to with they/them pronouns, but he/him is also fine!

Thank you guys for reading, hope to see you on Runic! [13]

PBunnyX333

Staff member
Nov 22, 2015
Number 4 Privet Drive
Welcome to runic! :D I'm glad you're liking it here [49]

Deb

You better believe it
Staff member
Dec 21, 2015
Welcome, Tea!! I'm so glad you're enjoying your time here so far! We're always happy to receive new members. See you ingame ;)