Cash_cow4 Suggestion/observations

Cash_cow4

Mar 18, 2017
Hi, I want to start off by saying that I am currently an active member of the Runic community and I am very pleased with how the server is managed and the friendly community that has sprung up over the years.
I have a few suggestions, not saying you have to do any of these or even take any of them into consideration because lets be honest it isn't my server and I have no right(s) to mandate anything. The most I can do is present observations from a player's point of view. Hope that wasn't too formal lol, but I want you, being the owner or anyone who reads this, to know that I'm just putting some ideas out there and they are not meant to be seen as anything more than that.

So, without further adieu:
-Creative is very fun and entertaining gamemode because it allows you to expand upon your ideas to the fullest extent, as well as test out new ideas for machinery, I'm a big redstone lover and engineer myself. I was wondering if there was a way to add slimefun to the creative world, that way people can try new things and get to know the pluggin better. This idea would not only improve the number of people on creative but also the quality of the builds through the use of the crops and unique blocks that can only be found through slimefun.

-I also noticed that you can't break any spawners. Not asking to keep the spawners but if there is a cave spider spawner then I, and several other people on the server, would like to be able to break it so that we don't continue to be bombarded with poisonous spiders. Plus, that also gives you the ability to get more experience. And griefing other peoples spawners wouldn't really be an issue because with the /claim command you can protect the spawners that you want to keep.

CrocodileHax

The Reptilian Elder Moderator of Doom
Staff member
Aug 23, 2015
Freemason headquarters
www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com
WEBSITE
http://www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com/
I can't really answer the slimefun part as I don't have much to back up my opinion on it, but about the spawners, I don't really see a reason for players to be able to break them. You can disable the spawner by simply placing a torch on top of it and a few around it to play safe, and there's a limited amount of spawners in the world.. if you only want the resources around, might as well leave the spawner for someone else to find and make use of. As far as I recall, the xp gained from breaking one isn't a significant amount anyway. If your reason to break it is that it's in the way of your build, then you may call staff to break it for you.

Cash_cow4

Mar 18, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to address the things I wrote about. Shows that people on this server care about the community and that is greatly appreciated.